Thursday 20 November 2014

DISTRIBUTION: HUNGER GAMES


Click here to see my Hunger Games slide share.




I made this Slideshare too show how the 'Hunger Games' produced there film in many different ways. I showed how they used Pintrest, You Tube, Websites, Cinema, twitter, distributors of the movie and Facebook.

This is important for my movie because everyone needs distribution too get there movie noticed. Luckily this movie is very popular and has a lot of publicity. Its a big hollywood film, so the distribution costs are aloud to be very high, as the movie has enough money for it too be, this will get it more and more noticed which then gives the movie more money.

I presented this in a Slideshare as this is another way of presenting this information. I think Slideshares are really professional and shows the facts clearly.









2 comments:

  1. Now explain what this Slideshare is about. You need to write in an analytical way rather than just post images, although it is good that you have picked out various distribution methods.

    ReplyDelete