Monday 30 March 2015

THE POSTER

This is the movie's poster. I made it with help from the whole group. Photoshop is a really good tool, too allow you too change and modify pictures too what you want. I wanted the picture too be darker than the original one. I also liked how it has a slight mist over the top of the photo.


This was the picture before it was edited. I thought it was too bright and happy for the movie genre we have. So I changed it and altered it too the picture at the top :) I also added the names, title and the age certificate too make it look more like a poster.

1 comment:

  1. You are right to have worked on the colour hues. Making a film poster is an 'extra' task that demonstrates your understanding of how distribution uses P & A to attract and address audiences. However, the poster does not have all the institutional info that is necessary nor is it a particularly good choice as an image! Sorry! But you have tried and it is the thought that counts for something.

    ReplyDelete