Friday 23 January 2015

DISTRIBUTION: MAKING MY FACEBOOK PAGE

I made a Facebook page to generate advance interest from our target audience and to elicit feedback back from others to help us develop our film. We invited  audiences to comment on 10 Years (our movie). Facebook is good for making the followers feel important. Thanks to web 2.0 technology, the web is now interactive and consumers are often producers.

On my Facebook page, I hope to have regular posts and updates on our progress, photos of shoots, links to a game App, links to our website, Instagram and Twitter pages. We are also planning to put up posters of the film.



3 comments:

  1. Good start to thinking about Evaluation question 5 Attracting and Addressing Audiences. Change 'you / your' to 'me / my' to make it personal. Add statistics and screenshot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I just updated the post!

    ReplyDelete